Mountain Hill 2022 – 4-fach v188.8.131.52 LS22
Mountain Hill 2022 – 4-fach v184.108.40.206 LS22
Multifruit | incl. Revamp Script | Tobacco, hemp, and hops (including equipment) | New Animals
– The drive-through halls and garages on the farms can now all be sold (if you own farmland)
– had to remove the integrated dynamic mission vehicle script. Mod is now loaded automatically via MofHub and the special vehicles of the map remain
New save game NOT MANDATORY required.
In the new save game, search for “garageSmall.xml” in the Placeable.xml, copy the path and search for it again in the old save the game at placeable.xml and replace the path
What’s new in version 220.127.116.11
– Secondary road replaced by the main road from the crossing via Lohnihof to the settlement
– Side street replaced by the main street from crossing to the cattle yard
– Purchased productions (via icon) can be sold again in the shop construction menu. (from revamp version 18.104.22.168 the products in production are also credited)
– The starting yard and other yards can be sold despite the placeable building.
– In multiplayer, productions can be sold, and another player can then buy them. (from revamp version 22.214.171.124 the products in production are also credited)
– In multiplayer, farms can be bought and sold in any order.
– Added kennels to the farms
– Reworked the light in the shop
– Farmlands revised due to buying and selling productions and farms
– Vegetable production built (red cabbage, white cabbage, corn, carrots, and water = vegetable cans/boosters = pallets)
– Slightly increased amount of reading stones
– Goat milk trigger fixed at the mountain farmer’s farm (was too deep in the ground)
– Changed distance-diffuse of poppies
– Bridge created at field 89 to the main road
– You can now also sell greenhouses at the nursery
– Changed field path at field 81
– PDA completely revised
– Stockyard is now a separate farm with farmhouse and halls
– Field dimensions revised
– Drive-through silos slightly shifted at BGA
– There are now 3 farms to choose from at, MountainHill2022
– Changed start options for single-player and multiplayer
Simple: Start “March”, 8:00 a.m., money €1,000,000, debt €0, property “Hof Bergbauer”, field 13, field 14
Medium: start “March”, 8 a.m., money €2,500,000, debt €200,000, property “nothing”, fields “none”
Difficult: start “March”, 08:00, money €1,500,000, debt €500,000, property “nothing”, fields “none”
Here is my MountainHill2022 version 126.96.36.199
A NEW save game is required from version 188.8.131.52 to version 184.108.40.206.
From this version V6, productions can also be sold again. At the moment the goods remain in production, from revamp 1.4 they will be credited to you
With the new animals from Susi & Wingi
A big thank you again to Wingi for releasing the animals.
The goat’s milk can be transported with the MK32 present on the map.
precisionFarming Multifruit and Compost Ready
If you want it, download Precision Farming Multifruit and Compost and replace the original mod with this mod file.
What has been fixed and changed in this version can be found in the “Versions” tab and in the description
The revamp script from “braeven” is required, which is a prerequisite for the map.
The script because it makes productions more diverse and has many advantages. Just look at it.
Link for Revamp: Download Revamp
I also recommend the pallet autoloader specialization from Achimobil, which also loads the tobacco and hemp bales.
Link for autoloader script: Palette Autoloader Specialization
Here are a few key data about the map:
Snow roofs would be added everywhere on buildings from LS19.
Decoration depends on time, weather conditions, and season.
Parasols, laundry, and pool water are gone in winter, but there are street stamps in winter.
What else, you will see for yourself.
You cannot use what does not belong to you (pastures, stockyards, contractors, etc.)
Rye, triticale, spelt, onion, carrots, red cabbage, white cabbage, poppy seeds, tobacco, hemp, and hops (hops in the shop where wine can be bought)
2 harvesters for tobacco and hemp can be found on the map under “Vehicles > FM Modding”.
Trailers for molasses and biogas can be found on the map under “Devices > FM Modding”.
Grimme and RopaPack for earth fruits integrated into the shop “Vehicles/Devices > FM modding.
Hop harvester and cutter are also available in the shop under FM modding.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION GOODS:
Hay pellets, straw pellets, wood pellets, molasses, bran, compost, seeds, cigars, cigarettes, lime, mineral fertilizers, liquid fertilizers, hemp oil, soybean oil, paper, vegetable cans, empty pallets, and beer.
The card is fully retracted with AutoDrive.
Main roads, secondary roads, country roads, country lanes, forests, sales outlets, production facilities, and courtyards
Here is the link for the AutoDrive file course from V6 of the Mountain Hill 2022.