MaizePlus v188.8.131.52 LS22
MaizePlus v184.108.40.206 LS22
MaizePlus is a global Mod with various changes and additions. The main focus is on the making of silage and feeding.
– fixed tension belts at Stade mill
– upgraded l10n and fixed issues
– corrected french, polish, dutch and spanish translation
– adjusted prices to vanilla eco-system
– corrected or adjusted prices and filling quantities of the deuka and DSV sacks, pallets and bigbags
– corrected or adjusted prices and filling quantities of the buyable bales
– MaizePlus carrot pallet and IBC for water, filtered water and molasses will work for productions/greenhouses now
– changed finance category of deuka bags, pallets and bigbags
– fixed minor bugs in various i3d
– fixed global l10N query
– full compatibility of all bale pallets, bales and IBC to UniversalAutoload
– mowing crops at a non harvestable state is now possible
– simplified relationships between recipes and feeding slider
– fixed motionPath and added fillTypes
– fixed texture of deuka Beet Pellets
– corrected the weight display when emptying the bigbags
– Hotfix BGA and Production storage issues
– fixed ambient occlusion of the deuka silos
– corrected fillType assignment in some deuka feeds
– corrected fillType failure at deuka silos
– added multiple buy option for carrot, potato and empty pallet
– added multiple buy option for the MaizePlus IBC
– fixed collision- and filltrigger problems of MaizePlus IBC
– fixed selling of empty pallet
– MaizePlus IBC are sellable now
– adjusted l10n texts fot deuka feed
– added dutch, hungarian and czech translation
– changed path for MaizePlus IBC to support autoload
– changed names of CCM and Hesston bales to support autoload
– fixed conflicts with other mods causing problems with l10n texts
– fixed conflicts with productions and BGAs
– fixed seed drill filling by hand with DSV seed bags (the “R” key also works)
– fillTypes revised
– raised usage of Luprosil of the Stade mill
Amongst other things this Mod adds the differentiation between grass-silage and maize-silage as well as other silage-types:
– CCM and CCM-silage
– brewers grain and brewers grain silage
– beetcut and beetcut silage
– wholecrop silage
You can also add potatocut to grass-silage and beetcut to maize-silage. Luprosil can be added to CCM-silage.
In addition to that you can make grass-silage in bales of course, but also maize-silage and whole crop silage can also be made.
For that the chopped maize or fresh whole crop needs to be baled and wrapped, this works globally on all balers and wrappers that use default bale sizes.
Bunkersilos have also been extended with a little feature, you can store and cover potatos and sugarbeet in them, of course without compacting and fermenting them.
Another addition that comes with this Mod are changes to the drying steps/stages for grass.
There are now 4 different stages of grass:
– wet grass (mowed without conditioner)
– conditioned grass (mowed with conditioner or wet grass tedded 1x)
– semidry grass (+1 tedding)
– hay (+1 wedding)
The stage of which the tedder tedds to can be set with a key-binding, thus you can select which stage the tedder should output no matter the input. Therefor people who don’t want to tedd multiple times can simply set it to the final or desired step.
This system is also implemented into mowers where you can select whether the mower has a conditioner or not. If you want to play realistically you can select the “conditioner” feature only for mowers that have a conditioner.
But if you don’t want those extra steps in hay/silage production you can simply skip the wet step this way also.
That means that you decide if you want to play like vanilla/basegame or the more detailed version, and how detailed/many steps you want.
Of course that is globally present in all mowers and tedders.
A little additional feature for mowers is the ability to mow grains into whole crop windrows, those can then be baled or collected with a forage wagon and driven to a bunker silo.
Another part of this mod is the extension and adjustment of the feeding system.
Not only the new silage types and related bale-types are added to the feeding, this mod also adds a bunch of branded new feeds into the store:
– roughage by Hartog, NATUREgreen and Eifel-Heu
– power-feed, mineral-feed and feed-suppliments by deuka (single sacks, pallets, bigBags and placeable buying stations)
– molasses (IBC container)
– CCM-silage in bales
– filtered water (IBC container)
– water (IBC container)
– clover-hay and clover-silage in bales
– alfalfa-hay and alfalfa-silage in bales
– carrots (in pallet-boxes)
– potatos (in pallet-boxes)
– beetcut and potatocut (placeable buying station)
Additionally MaizePlus adds the ability to switch between multiple recipes for the mixed rations in the mixer wagons. Of course this works via key-binding and is globally added to all mixer-wagons.
Aside the vanilla recipe this mod adds 4 new recipes for cows and 1 recipe for vanilla pig food.
Not only the components for feeding but also the amount animals eat is adjusted with this mod.
Both the recipes and the amount animals eat can be adjusted individually in an XML file within the MaizePlus_animalFoodAdditions.zip. For more info about that please refer to the PDF file.
Another little feature that comes with MaizePlus is the ability for Straw-blowers to not only dissolve straw-bales but also hay, silage and other bales, of course again globally for all strawblowers.
Now to the vehicles that come with MaizePlus:
Stade ZW4010 CCM Mill:
This Mill is used to mill maize to CCM, it can also mill grain to graingrist
MAN TGS18.500 4×4 in Stade livery:
For example to pull or power the Stade Mill
MAN TGS18.500 4×4 with MK-Silo Trailer in deuka livery: (thanks to Kastor)
Ideal for transporting deuka feeds in bulk
This can be used to subsoil grassland. It removes the need to plough and adds a fertilizer stage. The grassland does not get plowed/damaged.
Small cutter-roll 3m:
Cutter-roll functions from basegame
And lastly the placeables added by this mod:
+ deuka buying station (small and big buying station)
+ Small and big deuka storage silo
+ Brewers grain buying station
+ Beetcut buying station
+ 3 smaller bunker silos
You can find a detailed explanation for everything here: README
Permissions for Textures or other Content of MaizePlus can only be optained through Farming Agency.